Friday, June 13, 2014

Online appliances that solved all my sister’s problems!

My sister,Disha, had been recently posted to Pune. I had taken my mother along with Disha as she wanted to ensure  all of Disha’s accommodations were well taken care of. Having got a modest room to stay and a good circle of flatmates, Disha was almost all set to take on the city.

It was about eight in the evening on Saturday and my mother and I were to return back to Kolkata aboard  the  evening flight on the following day. Knowing very well, the working hours of her job, I knew she would neglect herself. So, I thought to myself what else she might be needing that would help her- like making a quick breakfast before dashing off to office.

Sandwich Maker

As I wondered what else she would be needing, I browsed the internet. I came across some of fabulous looking sandwich makers at myborosil. It was not just the looks, but knowing very well the brand value of Borosil, it’s simple elegant design and most importantly the effectiveness of it’s functionality seemed to ring true. Their services also seemed to be mind-blowing  However, the proof of the pudding is the eating. So, with little time on my hand and all the shops already having closed, I placed an order for a sandwich toaster, requesting that it be delivered the next day.

Mixer Grinder

Next afternoon,at around 2 pm there was a ring on the doorbell. There was a doorstep delivery. It was the exact sandwich maker that I had placed an order for.For the sake of ‘checking it out’, I tossed in two slices of bread with a filling between them. In no time, the sandwich maker indicated that it was ready. The sandwich turned out to be delicious! I really had to admit it.

Pleased with the performance and service of myborosil, I checked their appliance section and ordered a mixer grinder and an induction cooker as well. I thought of the induction cooker as Disha would not be available at home during office hours for the gas change and all.

Induction Cooker

My mother and I left, feeling relieved that we had secured her. Disha was very happy as she was already bubbling with ideas when she can try out new dishes and later on with friends could also have parties!

All said and done, the most important issue was to ensure that Disha, in the midst of her work, should not neglect herself and her health. With appliances from myborosil that problem was solved and more than anything else, she loved them! What more can a brother ask for?

Thanks to myborosil.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment